It is not easy to prepare a child to learn any musical instrument. They may find it boring or rather do something else at some point in time. However, you need to take a few small steps to get them practicing every day.
- Initially, you may want to explain the importance of playing piano. Tell them how better they can be if they practice. It will open a lot of doors of opportunities for them later in life.
- Help them start by practicing for a short time every day. They will soon make it a habit.
- don’t be too harsh on them. Your kids should enjoy their time while playing the piano.
- First Listen then Practice– Make piano music a part of their routine. Make your child listen to leading artists like Rubinstein. Once your child shows interest in piano lessons for kids Singapore, tell them it takes a lot of patience and hard work to learn this skill.
- Also listen to that music – If you are used to listening to pop music, your child will also make it a habit. If you want them not to lose interest in the piano, be sure to listen to piano music only. Once they get influenced, they will also develop an interest in piano.
- Find a teacher for him – Look for a teacher who can make your child practicing piano at least an hour a day. Once they develop skills, they would definitely want to keep going. A child can progress really very well with a good teacher.