In the modern era, the Python programming language is gaining huge traction as a popular option for designing interactive websites and applications. To learn the Python programming language effectively, you can consider taking up the Python for Data Science course in Singapore to be assured of the best results. In this post, we will help you understand the basics of the Python programming language as a beginner.
What is python?
Python is a popular object-oriented programming language that was created in 1989 by Guido Rossum. Python is said to have been ideally designed for the purpose of rapid prototyping of highly complex objects & shapes. Python has multiple interfaces, several Operating System calls, as well as libraries. Moreover, it is also extensible to C & C++. Most of the large organizations as well as companies around the world make use of the high-end Python programing language. To name a few, some of these organizations include NASA, BitTorrent, Google, YouTube, and more.
The concept of the Python programming language is also utilized in the field of Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, along with other advanced fields of science including Neural Networks, Big Data, Natural language generation, and so on. Python emphasizes deeply on the overall readability of the code.
Python programming characteristics
Some of the notable characteristics of the Python programming language include:
- It helps in providing rich data types along with making it easier to go through the syntax in comparison to other programming languages.
- Python serves as a platform-independent language that is scripted while providing full access to the APIs of the operating system.
- In comparison to other programming languages, Python allows improved run-time flexibility.
- Python supports cross-platform libraries that are highly compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux.
- For complex, larger applications, it is possible to compile the Python language to byte-code.
- The language is known to support the high-end interactive mode for interacting debugging as well as testing of the code snippets.
- As there is no compilation step in the Python programming language, it is simple to edit, debug, and test the given piece of code.
Unique features of the python programming language
- Code Quality: The code presented by the Python programming language is highly readable – making it highly reusable and easy to maintain. It also supports a broad range of advanced software programming platforms, including functional programming and OO (Object-oriented) programming.
- The productivity of the Developer: Python comes with a simple, elegant coding style. It makes use of uncomplicated, English-like syntax that gets typed dynamically. Therefore, you are never required to declare a variable. In comparison to other programming languages, there is no need to compile the Python programming language either. Therefore, it boosts the overall speed as well as the productivity of the developers.
Make the most of the high-end Python programming language for your application to the highly competitive data analytics courses. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned coder, Python is simple enough to learn and execute.